The President will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working collaboratively with ownership and management to establish long-range goals, strategies, and policies. The President will ensure departments meet their individual goals, manage budgets, and ensure resources are allocated properly. This is an exciting entrepreneurial opportunity to take on a senior leadership role with Sielaff Corporation.
- Encourage business investment, act as a visionary, and provide leadership for the company.
- Oversee the complete operation of the company ensuring it operates effectively and goals are met based on direction established in the strategic planning process.
- Develop, implement and execute a sales structure and marketing plan to achieve objectives in market share and revenue growth.
- Evaluate, plan and execute on potential expansion or relocation
- Ability to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Effectively communicate financial and operational knowledge as well as regulations, policy and procedures that affect the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business related field required, Master’s degree a plus.
- 7+ years’ relevant and successful experience in an executive level role in a closely-related industry required.
- Previous experience with ERP implementation and ability to maximize utilization
- Must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire people to action through their influence.
- Advanced professional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of people is imperative.
- Must be innovative with the ability to visualize the future of the company through strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication equipment and manufacturing processes.