Private Wealth Manager
A Global Financial Institution
The QTI Group has been exclusively retained by a global financial institution. This well-established firm seeks to grow its Madison, Wisconsin team and capacity with the hire of a new Private Wealth Manager to take over and grow a substantial existing book of business.
The Private Wealth Manager will serve as the primary relationship manager for the Private Wealth Manager client relationship. The Private Wealth Manager will attract, retain and grow a portfolio of prospect and client relationships through the proactive delivery of holistic advice and solutions designed to meet each prospect’s and client’s specific needs. Utilizing an advisory-based financial planning approach, the Private Wealth Manager will coordinate an integrated team of subject matter experts to craft and execute complex financial solutions for the client.
The successful candidate is expected to have a background that includes:
- Several years prior experience in private wealth relationship management and business development, in an elite global or boutique financial institution.
- Demonstrated track record of success at managing and growing private wealth client portfolios through consummate client service and development of new business opportunities.
- Deep understanding of the needs of private wealth families and the range of financial solutions and expertise needed to serve those needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience expected. Desirable advanced credentials include: CPA, CTFA, JD, MBA.
In addition, the successful candidate is expected to consistently demonstrate exemplary character traits that include:
- Accountability, following through on activities; providing regular feedback; and exercising diligence and ownership in work activities.
- Interpersonal skills, projecting a professional image; successfully presenting oneself and programs to others; developing productive work relationships; showing comfort at conversing effectively with executives and all levels of business decision makers; producing effective written communications; and exercising tact and diplomacy.
- Initiative, showing independence, motivation, responsiveness, perseverance, and a proactive, constructive and results-driven approach.
- Organizational skills, successfully managing multiple and changing priorities with proven analytical and problem-solving skills in order to make sound judgments and offer timely solutions.
- Leadership, constructively engaging and influencing others to accomplish business objectives while fostering a positive environment that motivates them to excel.
- Teamwork, effectively working in a team environment in order to achieve team goals as well as department/organizational goals.
- Integrity, serving as a role model in exuding trust and honesty; and maintaining the highest professional standards.