Vice President of Sales, Texas
Sub-Zero Group, Inc
The QTI Group has recently partnered with Sub-Zero Group, Inc to recruit for their Vice President of Sales in their South Central Market. The VP of sales is responsible for leading the development and executing the go-to-market sales strategy for Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove and ASKO brands. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional! The Vice President of Sales will report directly to the Affiliate President and will play a key role in furthering Sub-Zero’s continued success with distributors and retailers in the South Central region.
This role will be based in Dallas, Texas.
- Creation and delivery of yearly retail sales plan through the dealer network; craft and execute the plan; maintain a proactive orientation in addressing shortfalls in results.
- Participation in strategic planning as it relates to sales operations, dealer network and other efforts needed to advance the brands.
- Engagement in needed business development / networking activities that help foster revenue creation; cultivate and grow relationships with dealers, specifiers, builders and developers.
- Development of dealer relationships that ensure their potential is realized; foster accountability for results, proper representation and seamless execution of brands at retail; explore format enhancements and new retail models.
- Clear execution of national / distributor tactical and marketing initiatives. Provide the needed feedback for continuous improvement.
- Ownership and resolution of sales related issues. Craft adjustments to mitigate future issues.
- Lead the development of the sales team by facilitating target and goal setting, providing ongoing feedback along with formalizing mid-year and annual reviews, providing personalized coaching support, and making needed hiring decisions regarding sales personnel.
- Ensure all displays meet corporate identity standards and are merchandised properly. Support all The Living Kitchen “TLK” efforts and ensure best in class representation.
- Drive the creation of training / learning plans. Ensure execution of online and field platforms. Provide the needed feedback on content and needs.
- Support the execution of the organization’s sales processes, especially as it pertains to Path to Purchase and the Showroom Retail Hand-Off.
- Ensure clear and concise communications throughout the sales team and retail network by facilitating regular sales meetings to enhance learning and sharing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- 5 -10 years’ experience in a sales management role while consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to manage people and budget.
- Experience with two step distribution models highly desirable.
- P&L knowledge and accountability is a must!
- Experience with a capital-intense, high ticket-price residential building product preferred (window coverings, plumbing, countertops, kitchen cabinets, etc.).
- Proficiency with MS Office application suite and common sales reporting software.