Digital Marketing Manager
The QTI Group is partnering with Full Compass to recruit its Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will lead the digital marketing team, helping to define and develop successful marketing strategy and tactics across the company, aligning digital marketing objectives and programs to company goals and strategies.
We are seeking a creative and passionate marketer to plan, manage, and execute the digital marketing strategy to maximize campaign revenue, file growth and customer engagement. You will be an expert, data-driven email/social media marketer with advanced experience managing email workflows within a Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment. You will collaborate with e-commerce, Business Intelligence, Merchandising, Print Marketing and Creative teams to develop content, cadence, and contact strategies for multiple customer segments. You will also work closely with Business Intelligence to optimize email, social media, affiliate marketing, and digital search and shopping performance through robust campaign analytics, testing and optimization.
Location: Full Compass headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin
- Develop, plan, and execute all social and email marketing strategies to maximize revenue and email file growth through increased customer acquisition, retention, and overall engagement.
- Create and maintain annual email and social marketing calendars maximizing send volume, segmentation, content theme, and optimized cadence based on performance testing, internal learnings, best practices, and industry trends
- Define and optimize list segmentation, targeting, and contact strategy based on a customer’s online and offline purchase history, website interactions, and prior cross-channel engagement with the company.
- Build and scale a lifecycle email program that integrates triggered, behavioral and marketing affinity sends. The lifecycle should create new programs based on constant testing and analysis across all channels.
- Manage social media campaigns, overseeing and collaborating with team to plan, create and maintain social content calendar.
- Ensure digital marketing promotions and offer codes function across all channels for planned discounts.
- Develop pre-campaign briefs with marketing objectives, copy recommendations, and design guidance for internal creative team.
- Perform detailed email program analytics including campaign results, deliverability, open rates, and other metrics.
- Run A/B testing to inform design and content decisions.
- Lead the reporting and presentation of learnings, test results, and recommendations.
- Perform ongoing competitive and industry campaign review and present these findings.
- Support business customer acquisition and retention strategies via email, social media, and affiliate channels.
- Assist in transactional email programs and enhancements such as order confirmations, shipping notifications, and invoice emails.
- Develop/maintain Customer Preference Center and perform opt-out and unsubscribe list management to maintain subscribership effectively and responsibly, both online and offline.
- Maintain a keen awareness of relevant email-related legislation (CAN-SPAM, CASL) through solution providers and independent research.
- Manage external email vendor relationships and advise on the selection of new vendors as appropriate to service needs.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence analyst to create analytic reporting, assessing results, and presenting relevant findings to Leadership.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to develop and manage Affiliate Marketing program, targeting relevant industry influencers to spread brand awareness/affinity.
- Exhibit professional conduct in all business relationships, actions, and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience developing and managing successful email and social marketing programs in both a B2B and B2C environment, with a documented record of accomplishment from an innovative direct marketing or consumer hard lines category, or similar business operation.
- Experience managing and in-depth knowledge of email workflows within a Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, including Journey
- Builder and Ad Studio to create and maintain customer lifecycle email programs.
- Proven track record as an effective people manager, leading a team of 2 or more.
- Expertise and success using aggressive and innovative digital marketing strategies to grow a business.
- Hands-on experience creating Email and Social Media campaign plans and schedules.
- Track record of recognizing current state challenges and adjusting efforts in digital marketing that has led to significant improvement in customer engagement or subscribership growth for existing email/social media marketing programs.
- Excellent understanding of and experience using web analytics with strong knowledge of email/social media marketing best practices.
- Experience in marketing specialty hard goods in a B2B environment preferred.
- Experience working with high-traffic websites.
- Familiar with e-commerce, direct marketing, retail and wholesale distribution business practices and culture.
- Experience managing social media channels to increase awareness and engagement.
- Strong understanding and use of email marketing as a key enabler to achieve business goals and to create and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Proven ability to effectively operate in an evolving business; drive change and sustain results in a growth environment.
- Balanced analytical and creative orientation; deeply analytical mind and business acumen to ensure that digital channel and messaging efforts are in line with growth goals of the business.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).