Director of Business Development
American Deposit Management
The QTI Group is proud to partner with American Deposit Management Co. (ADM) to hire its next Business Development Director. We seek an innovative and motivated sales professional to increase ADM’s revenue through sales to prospects and clients in the corporate, municipal, and not-for-profit sectors. The Director is also responsible for developing profit-enhancing relationships with financial institutions.
Location: Based out of Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for prospective and current corporate and not-for-profit sector clients and financial institutions.
- Draw upon acquired product and service knowledge to explain and sell ADM products and services; match profit enhancement opportunities with ADM products and services and clearly articulate benefits to senior decision-makers.
- Proactively identify opportunities for cross-sales.
- Ensure compliance with ADM policies and procedures.
- Represent ADM in a positive, professional manner in client/prospect interactions, conferences/trade shows, etc.
- Proactively engage in boards, committees, and associations that raise the profile of ADM in the community.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and training programs to further develop knowledge and skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years of customer service and sales or sales management experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills required.
- Ability to interface with staff at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Strong conflict management and issue resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities.
- Strong use of technology including Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and CRM platforms
- Ability to travel 30-50%
Key Attributes for Success:
- Drive, talent, relationships, and knowledge of constituents to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Innate ability to continually deepen crucial external relationships to sustain and increase sales.
- Exceptional dedication to client interests.
- Willingness and ability to work at a fast pace.
- Demonstrated dedication to professional development.
- Strong executive presence and networking with prospects and centers of influence (COIs).
- Keen understanding of decision makers within prospects.
- Mastery of ADM services.