Credit Union National Association is recruiting for an AEM Developer via
The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for an AEM Developer to join their Digital team. The AEM Developer will contribute to maintaining the frontend code of CUNA’s AEM websites. This person will drive the success of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) enterprise-level development. They will assist in implementation strategy, help prioritize enhancements and contribute to setting the product road map for the UX team. The AEM Developer will work collaboratively with IT developers for AEM and Nimble to ensure we deliver the best interfaces to meet enterprise goals.
This position is fully remote based out of any of the following states: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Work closely with the UX team to deliver desired functionality of business stakeholders throughout the CUNA organization.
- Play a vital role in the development, design, and testing of Adobe Experience Management responsive solutions using Agile/scrum software development process.
- Develop and oversee AEM templates, components, API services, leveraging current AEM software releases.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Coordinate with IT and Nimble developers for integration solutions to backend database.
- Assist in maintaining Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target integration.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- 2+ years of experience as an AEM Developer (AEM 6.5 or later required).
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience.
- Experience in Design, develop, and support AEM components, integrations, and applications.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Experience with secure coding practices.
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache or Tomcat.
- Exposure to open-source technologies.
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Target is preferred. Strong professional skills in communication, collaboration, and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding presentation and oral and written communications skills.
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills.
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 11 / 11m