Credit Union National Association is recruiting for an Associate Manager, Compliance Solutions via The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for an Associate Manager, Compliance Solutions. This individual will oversee the curation, distribution, and management of CUNA’s compliance solution platform, Credit Union Compliance Management System (CU CMS). They will serve credit unions and their employees with up-to-date information, content, and training resources. Strong candidates will have experience with compliance, credit unions, and training/onboarding.
This position is fully remote based out of any of the following states: Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Manage compliance content across all technology platforms and systems. Content may include compliance alerts, regulatory topics (I.e., e-guide), white papers, shared community files, review tools, resource links, and blog posts and is derived from multiple sources including internal compliance attorneys, external third parties such as Leagues or contracted law firms.
- Manage files, monitor inventory, maintain CU CMS content, field, and respond to CU inquiries, curate content, liaise to the League/CU advisory committee, research state content for potential changes as alerted by State Net or Winnow, answer CU questions on content, and convert existing content into other useable forms.
- Serve as the Internal Subject Matter Expert in CU CMS Technology Solution.
- Maintain technical knowledge of CU CMS platform build, enhancements, service issues, and change requests.
- Support internal CUNA teams, ensuring that current – and future – staff understand the system and how their roles integrate with the system and technology.
- Create, update, and brand process documentation, training, and other tools that are deemed necessary to support, maintain, and manage product processes and the user journey.
- Serve as a liaison and subject matter expert to internal teams – from member experience to business development, marketing, and others – addressing system questions and providing overall assistance, resolving issues between CUNA and Quantivate/other third party or other troubleshooting.
- Create and distribute monthly release notes, user communications and/or blog posts as necessary. Doing so involves consistent and continuous collaboration with the technology vendor team at Quantivate.
- Facilitate CU CMS demos and highlight system features to various external audiences including credit unions or leagues.
- Network with credit union users, answer questions, and gather feedback (via focus groups) as applicable.
- Promote and drive engagement – and execute on engagement strategy in all compliance-related communities including CUNA’s Compliance Community, Plus Community, and Compliance Risk Council Community through education, customized training, and community enhancements
- Drive engagement through education of new and long-term members on how to use the tool, while reinforcing its benefits. This includes community onboarding, re-engagement, and activities at all phases of membership and participation.
- Monitor discussion in the community and share insights with the compliance team.
- Track community engagement metrics benchmarked against Higher Logic and/or other social media/social community standards.
- Serve as community technology subject matter expert who trains compliance team on the tool and serves as a liaison between the technology and relevant stakeholders at CUNA.
- Maintains technology subject matter expertise by staying current on new Higher Logic platforms and general technology advances, ensuring that the right tools are used at the right time.
- Recommend and activate new features that support the Compliance Community goals and objectives.
- Recommend and drive projects or other activities that support and drive Compliance Community Engagement.
- Promote Compliance Community in person, generally at CUNA-sponsored schools and conferences, through formal and informal presentations and focus groups (must be willing to travel 30 days a year).
- Drive celebrations of key compliance and community milestones.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- 2+ years of experience providing project support, including organization, planning, and writing skills.
- Experience promoting, driving, and executing an engagement strategy.
- Have effective communication with credit unions, specifically compliance professionals.
- Strong writing within a compliance context, demonstrating the ability to translate an existing compliance artifact for use across different tools.
- Strong level of detail-orientation and accuracy is required
- Ability to be independent, self-driven, and effective working in roles and teams with great levels of responsibility without direct supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with time pressures and competing priorities, applying a keen sense of awareness to manage the priorities with others.
- Understand technology and office productivity tools with a strong foundation across the Microsoft Office suite, with a particular focus on PowerPoint to support presentations, and Excel for use with dashboarding and metrics and reporting.
- Hold a CUNA Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation (or other related financial institution certification/designation) or the willingness to obtain upon employment is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a credit union and/or with credit union professionals is preferred.
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our values)
Internal job grade: 9