- Appleton, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
- Machine Operator
The QTI Group is hiring CNC Operators for our valued client in Appleton! If you enjoy a challenging but rewarding position creating small prototypes to performing complex programming and creating multi-cored tools, this is the shop for you! Use your CNC skills to set up, load, and supervise the process as it runs. This is a second shift opportunity, Monday-Thursday, 2:30pm-12:30am and Friday, noon to 6pm. Depending on your skill level and experience, pay is anywhere from $15/hr - $25/hr.
Don't wait - apply today and interview tomorrow! This is a great opportunity to grow and learn while you earn!
- Set-up and operate CNC machining centers (vertical, horizontal and turning)
- Load raw material into machines
- Troubleshoot CNC program
- Perform quality inspections
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or 5 years related experience and/or training
- Mechanically inclined
- Willingness to work overtime and complete jobs within a short manufacturing schedule
- Ability to read blueprints, add and basic math
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs