- Appleton, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Machine Operator
The QTI Group is hiring weekend CNC Operators for our valued client in Appleton! Work 32 hours, Friday-Monday, and get paid for 40! Depending on your skill level and experience, pay is anywhere from $15/hr - $25/hr. If you enjoy a challenging but rewarding position creating small prototypes to performing complex programming and creating multi-cored tools, this is the shop for you! Use your CNC skills to set up, load, and supervise the process as it runs.
Don't wait - apply today and interview tomorrow! This is a great opportunity to grow and learn while you earn!
• Set-up and operate CNC machining centers (vertical, horizontal and turning)
• Load raw material into machines
• Troubleshoot CNC program
• Perform quality inspections
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• High School Diploma or 5 years related experience and/or training
• Mechanically inclined
• Willingness to work overtime and complete jobs within a short manufacturing schedule
• Ability to read blueprints, add and basic math
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.