- De Pere, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
- Machine Operator
The QTI Group is hiring for experienced CNC Operators for our valued Green Bay client who has been in business for over 70 years! Qualified candidates must have CNC experience and will be responsible for setting up the machine, loading raw materials into the machine to be cut as well as cutting the product. This is a full-time, 2nd shift position with pay based on experience, $15-$19/hr.!
• Loading raw materials into the machine
• Troubleshoot CNC programs
• Perform quality inspections and other tasks as assigned
• High School Diploma or 5 years related experience and/or training
• Must be able to use CNC milling machine, CNC lathe, CNC forming/model cutting, CNC laser cutter, Plastic welder, Shrink wrapper
• Must be comfortable using basic hand tools
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to read blueprints, add and basic math
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.