- De Pere, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
The QTI Group is seeking Construction Assemblers for one of the nation's largest supplier of building materials. This is a contract to hire position with a premier company located in De Pere, WI that is stable and growing.
This is a full-time, first shift position that operates between the hours of 6:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Mandatory overtime may be required depending upon business needs. Pay starts at $14.50/hr. based upon experience level.
Excellent benefits are offered upon hire which includes health, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K, vacation/PTO, as well as an employee purchase program of building materials.
• Assemble and construct building components consisting of roof trusses, floor trusses or wall panels
• Frequently use power tools
• Read customer orders and blueprints
• Measure and complete tasks to specifications within timelines
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Construction or woodworking experience strongly preferred
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds frequently
• Knowledge of basic power tools
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Ability to measure accurately
• Steel-toed shoes and some personal tools are required