Content & Engagement Specialist
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Content & Engagement Specialist via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Content and Engagement Specialist for the CUNA Councils team. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department while providing top-notch customer service to executive members within the association. This is an integral role supporting volunteer committees; furthering the production and promotion of content-related resources; coordinating and administering member records and renewal process; responding to member requests; compiling member activity metrics; and facilitating communications and outreach to members on activities and resources.
MEMBER RESOURCES – Provide support for targeted member content / activity across Councils.
- ·Assist with Content Development – Activity related to content creation and deployment for virtual roundtables (VRs), chats and white papers (WP). Help identify and research topics; draft/edit outlines; enlist subject matter experts; bring new ideas and approaches to content. May include outreach to members and subject matter experts (SMEs), scheduling, sequencing, sourcing, tracking status & deadlines, along with assisting in facilitating the chat or other aspects of this content delivery.
- Assist with Content Promotion – Communications to members re: VRs, Chats, WPs. May include writing /editing copy related to these; email distributions; community posts.
COMMITTEE SUPPORT – Assist in the engagement and work of committees across Councils, including Member Resources, Membership, Engagement, plus Councils Regulatory-Legislative Calls.
- Committee: Meeting Related – (for 3 key committees, across Councils)
- Schedule Meetings
- Agenda creation
- Distribution of notices and materials
- Minutes / follow-up
- Committee: Participant Related – (for all core committees, across all Councils)
- Committee Info / Rollover communications
- Volunteer Relations
DATA /RECORD MANAGEMENT – Ensure records are kept up to date, shared with appropriate parties.
- Membership Records
- Membership Lists
- Renewal Orders
- Maintain Metrics:
- Community, White Papers, Virtual Roundtables
MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS – Support broad membership communications activities; Accountable for ensuring key individual member communications -- renewal process is timely and thorough; actions taken to support onboarding of new Council members; individual requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Renewal Notices
- New Member Onboarding
- E-News (support)
- Community Posts (support)
- Responding to Inquiries, support, problem-solving
- 3 years of individual contributor experience working in a similar environment with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience with a membership-based organization a plus
- Familiarity with financial services industry a plus
- Entrepreneurial approach to programs a plus
- Familiarity with web conferencing set-up
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Email and software proficiency and email and digital communications experience required
- Ability to work accurately with database and report systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing duties with changing priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Support volunteer relations and committee activities
- Adapt to various work styles of managers and committee members
- Provide a high level of customer service with a focus on excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management, decision-making and research/analytical skills
- Detailed oriented, solid proofing and editing skills required
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: KN