Customer Service Rep
|Contract to Hire - Full Time|
Are you equally fluent in Spanish and English? Do you have a high level of experience in customer service in an office setting? Are you familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products? And would you like to earn a $1,000 sign-on bonus?
If you were able to answer Yes! to the above questions, our client, one of the world's leading manufacturers of technology for mechanical and electronic solutions, is in need of a Customer Service Rep who is fully bilingual in English and Spanish to work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm on a contract-to-hire basis. This person will be working directly with customers in Mexico and throughout South America, providing stellar customer service and quoting orders by phone and/or email, ensuring that their needs are met in a timely manner. Candidates that are sought for this position will be reliable, have a strong work history who are comfortable working with a company long term, and interested in growing into other internal roles as they like to promote from within! Ideal candidates will have strong Excel skills, be detail oriented and a prior history in customer service. A manufacturing background and / or SAP skills are beneficial, but not required. Pay ranges $16 to $18 per hour based on experience. Apply today for consideration!
- Will provide sales support to customers and sales reps including but not limited to expediting, quoting, order taking, restocking and trouble-shooting problems
- Will assist customers and sales force in the selection of the product
- Provide customers and sales force information regarding delivery, availability, and cost of product
- Prepare orders for entry processing
- Provide return authorization information to customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in business related or technology field preferred
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish languages both verbally and in writing
- Two to four years of technical customer service/sales experience
- Background in a manufacturing setting is beneficial, but not required
- Familiarity with power transmission industry is preferred
- Prior experience using a multi-line phone system
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong comprehension and memory skills
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen upon accepted offer
Reference Code: 99207
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.