- Neenah, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
The QTI Group is looking for Diesel Technicians for a company in Neenah! Candidates will be responsible for performing all tractor repairs, completing rebuilds and replacements, performing diagnostic work, making best value decisions to continue to operate and perform technical repairs and/or replacement. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits! Pay rate is between $20-$32/hr depending on experience with additional monthly incentives! The hours of the position are M-F from 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Client offers a tuition reimbursement program. This is a perfect work opportunity for people who want to work with a company with exceptional benefits!
Apply NOW for consideration!
- Diagnose and repair problems
- Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary
- Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts
- Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- Use and reference technical manuals, service bulletins, diagrams and schematics
- A valid drivers license is required
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of two years industry experience
- Must provide own tools
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in all aspects of trailer suspension, brakes, and overhead doors required