Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist via
The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union Awareness is seeking a talented, hands-on, self-directed Digital Marketing Specialist. This is a newly established role where you will be primarily responsible for supporting consumer digital campaigns. As a digital marketing specialist, you will grow the organization’s organic website traffic and user engagement through content development and execution for both B2C and B2B audiences. The specialist collaborates with other marketing team members and vendors and plays a key role in an exciting, fast growing, digital marketing start-up.
Along with a passion for storytelling and attention to detail, the candidate must have content development experience and social media experience including strong writing skills, an eye for powerful visuals, and an understanding of how data can inform editorial strategy.
This position is fully remote based out of any of the following states: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Develops editorial, video, and interactive content for various digital platforms including websites, social channels, email and more.
- Performs ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and SEO optimization to improve organic search rankings and website traffic
- Plans, develops, writes, and publishes weekly articles and consumer blog posts based on SEO insights
- Maintains consumer, business development and marketing supply chain websites ensuring content is fresh and accurate. Works with various stakeholders to create new content and landing pages to support business initiatives.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities for the Content Management System (CMS)
- Coordinates day to day operations of B2B and B2C social media channels including post development, analysis, and community management
- Development and execution of B2B email campaigns in partnership with marketing department
- Maintains B2B marketing presentations, dashboards, sell sheets etc.
- Manages asset storage as well as creative and content archiving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant experience in lieu of education
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in content marketing and SEO
- Consumer marketing, publishing, financial services and/or agency experience is a plus
- Previous experience writing for a third-party destination (not your own site) and have editorial samples to share
- Previous experience managing social accounts or social activations on behalf of a brand
- Knowledge of CMS systems such as Sitefinity, Contentful, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress or similar
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MOZ, SEM Rush and/or other analytics tools
- Knowledge of Canva, InDesign or other light design tools to develop assets and campaign materials
- Strong editorial judgement and high quality and accurate proofreading skills
- A collaborative and positive team player with an enthusiastic work ethic
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel)
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our values)
Internal job grade: 8/8m