Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Digital Media Design Specialist via The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Digital Media Design Specialist to join their Publishing team. Advance your digital media career by telling stories of how credit unions make a difference in the lives of their customers, employees, and communities. Enhance and create podcasts, email newsletters, and web pages. Bring brand and persona to life in digital and print materials.
CUNA provides a competitive salary and 401(k) program, generous vacation and mental/physical health leave, and inclusive employee engagement groups.
This position will be considered a hybrid with a blend of remote and in-office at CUNA’s corporate headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin, for Dane County candidates.
- Record, edit, produce and distribute podcasts.
- Support listener engagement strategies and coordinate with editorial staff.
- Produce digital media for emails, websites, videos, podcasts, special effects, and animation.
- HTML design, implementation, and manipulation for news.cuna.org.
- Produce creative layout and design solutions for CUNA News (news.cuna.org) and Credit Union Magazine. Projects include layout and design for Credit Union Magazine issues, page layouts, and digital content on news.cuna.org.
- Minimum of an associate degree or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- Two years of similar work or related experience with podcast and multimedia editing, web, and email design (HTML), print and layout design.
- Strong portfolio of design concepts and media production.
- Audio/video production in Adobe Creative Suite with Audition, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Digital design experience with knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Video filming and editing experience is a plus.
- Experience with integration of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Communication and organization skills are required.
- Project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines are required.
- Ability to travel up to 20 days per year
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: KE