Digital Strategy Manager
|Direct Hire - Full Time|
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Digital Strategy Manager in partnership with QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Digital Strategy Manager. A successful candidate will be strategic-minded, have obtained a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, experience working with UI/UX Design & web development, management experience and 5+ years of experience leading digital projects.
Willing to considering candidates outside of the Madison, WI or Washington, DC areas.
- Works with the director to develop an enterprise-wide digital strategy and leads its implementation and management, including website, email marketing, SEO/SEM, analytics, applications, product delivery and videos all while maintaining the brand integrity of CUNA
- Evaluates the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends
- Defines and evolves the methodology and tools for digital channels
- Contributes to the development, implementation and ongoing management of content strategy and governance for all digital channels
- Oversees projects involving search engine optimization, quality assurance testing and user interface/user experience
- Leads digital project teams
- Works with team on knowledge acquisition and professional development
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading digital projects and/or digital component of cross-enterprise projects, including experience with:
- Management of website initiatives and enhancements
- Management of data initiatives and enhancements
- Development of content strategy and governance model
- Metrics development to show ROI
- Management of external relationships
- Management of budgets
- Management of team and individuals
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience in effectively choosing, deploying and using digital software/online applications
- Solid understanding of IT development specifically the integration and translation between front-end design to back-end code and development
- Depth of experience with user interface/user experience (UI/UX) including but not limited to user acceptance testing models, quality assurance testing platforms, and technology standards and best practices
- Experience working with vendors and consulting firms (e.g. UI/UX design, web development)
- Experience building the seamless customer experience with background in customer journeys and buyer personas
- Strong strategic planning and leadership skills
- Excellent project delivery/implementation skills and commitment to deadlines, processes, and policies
- Energetic, flexible, and highly proactive; a proven team leader who has positively and productively impacted strategic initiatives
- Excellent presentation and oral and written communications skills
- Comfortable working with colleagues in a variety geographic location
Internal job grade: IT191
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.