Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Director of Content via The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Director of Content. This contract-to-hire role reports to the Vice President of Strategic Marketing. This senior position will be responsible for providing leadership and management of CUNA’s go-to-market strategy and execution of our revised association value prop, anchored in the financial well-being of consumers.
This person will be responsible for a cohesive messaging and marketing strategy to the credit union system to include association value prop, advocacy priorities, product cross-over messages, and affiliate and League considerations. The Director of Content will drive CUNA’s efforts to reinforce the credit union difference to credit union leaders, policymakers, system supporters, and others.
- Lead a cross-functional team to effectively translate business strategies and plans into integrated, executable marketing strategies and campaigns for supported stakeholder groups.
- Create and manage a comprehensive MarCom strategy that rallies engagement and action around our united cause and positively reinforces CUNA’s perception in the marketplace as the leading credit union trade association.
- Effectively manage close working relationships with cross-functional leadership throughout all business units to ensure that campaign direction and operational support systems integrate with brand, advocacy priorities, solutions development, membership goals, and engagement strategies.
- Align promotional and marketing message strategies with CUNA’s brand and persona platforms in collaboration with Market Intelligence and Strategic Communications.
- Use data and market insights to guide the development and implementation of audience-specific strategies.
- Lead the development and execution of effective strategies for multi-channel integrated marketing to include, but not limited to, print media, electronic/digital media, social media marketing, and event/exhibitor presence.
- Optimize resources to ensure quality, consistency, and creativity, while efficiently managing expenses to support the business goals and objectives of the project.
- Management and retention of outsourced advertising/design agency providers, as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- 7 + years of experience in comparable industries in a senior management role.
- An experienced and effective people leader.
- Experience in successfully planning and managing at both strategic and operational levels.
- Depth of experience with integrated multi-channel marketing systems.
- Energetic, flexible, and highly proactive; a proven team leader who has positively and productively impacted strategic initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and oral and written communications skills.
- Experience working with agencies (e.g. advertising, interactive, print).
- Comfortable working with colleagues in a variety of geographic locations.
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 13m