Executive Assistant - Engagement
|Direct Hire - Full Time|
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for an Executive Assistant via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for an Executive Assistant. This position will support the Chief Engagement Officer and will be responsible for managing communications, making travel arrangements, in addition to scheduling meetings and expense reporting. A successful candidate will be self-motivated & self-directed, maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, as well as being pro-active and driven.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Engagement Officer. This support includes: making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars, processing expenses and accounts payable vouchers, tracking legal documents for signature and submission, as well as organizing and responding to e-mail.
- Attend and arrange for divisional and department staff meetings and planning sessions as needed. Prepare agendas, take note of key decisions, and setup AV and remote connectivity.
- Assist with divisional projects as needed, including coordination of administrative and support activities with other areas of the organization.
- Assist with planning and executing key divisional events and other day-to-day operations of the division.
- 5+ years administrative support for senior level executives.
- Experience working with databases and report writing tools required.
- Budgeting experience is also required.
- Must be flexible, able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to type 65 WPM
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite – specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Internal job grade: 8m
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.