|Direct Hire - Full Time|
National Credit Union Foundation is recruiting for an Executive Assistant via
QTI Executive & Professional Search
The National Credit Union Foundation (the Foundation) is a non-profit organization whose vision is to make financial freedom achievable through credit unions. At the Foundation, we believe that all consumers should have the education, tools and resources needed to achieve financial freedom. The Foundation is a catalyst to ignite, inspire and unite resources to improve people’s financial lives through credit unions.
- Serve as Assistant to the Executive Director and Corporate Secretary. Duties include:
- Arrange, manage and maintain the schedule, appointments and travel arrangements for the Executive Director; Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely fashion for reimbursement.
- Serve as the primary administrative liaison to the Foundation Board of Directors and all committees. Arrange, manage, schedule and execute all meeting preparation and follow-up for Foundation Board and Committee meetings and conference calls including assembling materials and distributing them.
- Record, administer and manage all official Foundation governance records including Board and Committee official meeting minutes, actions, Foundation bylaws and operating policies.
- Collaborating with the Senior Manager of Events and Donor Experience, ensure all hotel reservations and registrations for Board members and senior staff are made as well as manage and provide seamless onsite logistical support for all Foundation in-person meetings which can include board and committee meetings as well as events hosted by the Foundation.
- Draft correspondence for the Executive Director’s signature.
- Manage & organize staff travel arrangements and itineraries for in-person Foundation staff meetings.
- Manage monthly staff calendar including soliciting agenda items for all-staff meetings and updating The Foundation’s progress on enterprise-wide goals.
- Collaborate with the Finance team to help manage up-to-date files and office procedures for State Registrations and Grants.
- Manage & direct orientation, training, and updates for Foundation staff on systems used by the Foundation, including but not limited to, Concur and Paylocity
- Provide administrative grant support for the Foundation’s Engagement team and the Executive Director for Foundation funded grants; provide administrative support for future funding prospects for the Foundation with external entities.
- Provide answers to routine request, correspondence or inquiries, requiring considerable knowledge of the Foundation. Receive calls from key decisions makers within the non-profit community or government of important policy and funding issues related to the Foundation and its work.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field (e.g.: English, business, communications, and/or meeting and special events);
- Four or more years of increasing responsibility and experience in senior level administrative and executive assistant roles working with senior managers as well as a board of directors.
- Superlative organizational skills with demonstrable ability to be highly productive, to multitask, to set and follow identified priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Superlative MS Office skills, including experience developing and using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and advanced Word functions.
- A highly effective communicator with strong oral and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to perform effectively under pressure, to use cognitive flexibility and develop, drive and deliver business development results for an organization, as well as a proven ability to multitask and practice strong organizational skills when faced with multiple, time-sensitive priorities.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality and empathy; needs to be a team player who is committed to lifelong learning and building strong relationships.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to think strategically, creatively, and tactically.
Internal job grade: 8
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.