The QTI Group is partnered with our long-term client in Stoughton, WI to recruit and hire a Finance & Systems Senior Manager to join their leadership team. The Finance & Systems Senior Manager will oversee the financial operations and business systems of the organization. This multi-faceted leadership role requires a deep understanding of finance, accounting, technology, process optimization, and vendor management. The manager is responsible for driving the integration of financial and business systems to enhance operational efficiency, data accuracy, and strategic decision-making.
- As a member of the leadership team, positively represent the organization as an advocate of the mission, vision, values, strategy, culture, and other leaders and their teams.
- Be active, consistent, and persistent in the leadership and management of the Finance & Systems team providing accountability, responsibility, direction, goals, prioritization, inspiration, cross-functional collaboration, professional development, and recognition for the team.
- Accountable for the development and execution of Financial Operations functions.
- Accountable for the development and execution of integrated reporting needs of the organization.
- Accountable for the development and execution of vendor systems and relationship management.
- Liaison to vendors for key systems and software, including IT and data security, HR/PEO. CRM, ERP, Lead Generation, and Project/Task Management.
- 10+ years of Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, and/or vendor management experience, with at least 5 years of management experience, preferably as a senior manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, Information Systems, Business, or a similar field, Masters degree preferred.
- Technical proficiency with IT concepts, security, data security, database technologies, SQL, and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of accounting and business acumen including financial strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, cost analysis, compliance, regulations, internal controls, and ERP systems.
- Strong negotiation skills.