Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Marquette, MI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
The QTI Group is recruiting for a traveling Heavy Equipment Mechanic in the upper peninsula! The ideal candidate will have diverse knowledge on engines, transmissions, brakes, electrical systems, electronics, rear ends, hydraulics; and the ability to diagnose, repair, or rebuild them.
This is DIRECT HIRE position with great benefits! Pay rate is between $19.00 - $24.00 depending on experience! This is an on the road position and may require overtime. This is a perfect work opportunity for people who want to work with a company with exceptional benefits!
Apply NOW for consideration!
- Diagnose and repair problems related to all vehicle and equipment
- Performing electronic, hydraulic, engine and/or brake repairs
- Analyze vehicle and equipment maintenance data
- Perform Annual DOT inspections and ensure compliance to all DOT and OSHA regulations
- Complete repair paperwork
- Order parts when needed
- Perform all shop and yard housekeeping procedures
- Diverse knowledge of vehicle and equipment repair and maintenance
- Must have experience in hydraulics, electronics, and brakes
- Must have an insurance acceptable driver’s license
- Must have own tools
- May need to work away from home for one day to two weeks at a time