Human Resources Business Partner
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Human Resources Business Partner. The individual in this role is an integral member of the Human Resources Team and a strategic partner to business units. This role provides strategic direction and development for policy, practices, and implementation while building trusting relationships with business units.
- Acts as a strategic partner to business units, understand the unit in its competitive environment and generate insights about the units’ people, capabilities, organization effectiveness, and culture. Use this insight to shape and drive HR contributions around talent acquisition & development, workforce planning, performance management, reward systems and culture that will drive and sustain success in the marketplace.
- Build co-operative, authentic, and trusting relationships with key people in the business units and the HR functional specialties.
- Support leaders and employees with advice and expertise. Be a trusted advisor or coach to the organizational unit leaders and employees.
- At the enterprise level, own a specific human resource discipline. Provide strategic direction and development of policy, practices, and implementation.
- Be the resource point person for HR and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human or related field.
- 5 years of increasing responsibility and scope in the field of Human Resources.
- Experience in the disciplines of recruitment, compensation, employee development, workforce planning, labor, and employee relations.
- Employment law experience and skillful in change management.
- Experience with employee engagement, culture, and diversity a preferred.
- Demonstrable skill of being a strategic partner with organizational leaders, building trust as an advisor, and bringing creative thinking to complex issues.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 11m