Credit Union National Association is recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator via The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for an IT Systems Administrator to join their IT Team. This integral role will focus on maintaining the internally facing systems that several hundred windows-based staff use. This involves a dynamic work environment where any given day can include working in Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint, Scripting, Security, and Network troubleshooting. This is a great opportunity for someone that welcomes the ability to cross IT boundaries and not be siloed into a single job function.
This position is considered in-office at CUNA’s Madison, WI office.
- Help manage all Active Directory-integrated systems (O365, Azure, Jira, Okta, etc.).
- Various administration tasks for Microsoft 365 products (SharePoint, Teams).
- Own and coordinate small to mid-sized technical projects and improvement initiatives.
- Set up and configure new user accounts, manage e-mail distribution groups, as well as create and assign permissions to appropriate applications.
- Create and maintain complex PowerShell automation scripts ranging from on/offboarding scripts, monitoring scripts, and other temporary scripting solutions.
- Security and License auditing (Active Directory, License auditing, file share ACLs, Office 365, etc.).
- Help manage and provide technical support for network systems, including firewalls, switches, VMware, and workstations.
- Perform diagnostic analysis of the network system, identify possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, troubleshoot network problems, and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken.
- Actively monitor networks, cybersecurity systems, and other notifications during and after hours.
- Help manage and monitor Total Live Care system monitoring.
- Help manage and monitor Arctic Wolf security operations center.
- Manage the computer imaging deployment servers (WDS, MDT).
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot issues on office equipment, such as printers, copy machines, and other devices.
- Effectively handle outages and client escalations, reporting to IT leadership and sending company-wide communications in a professional and positive manner.
- Create and maintain existing end-user support documents, including FAQ’s, Wiki’s, and training guides.
- Work with vendors to ensure routine maintenance and repairs are done on IT equipment (servers, battery backups, printers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- Associate degree in Technical, IS, or equivalent training in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required.
- 4+ years of experience working in an IT environment as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, Service Desk, Technical Support, or similar experience.
- Must be able to work on multiple problems at one time and demonstrate excellent customer service when faced with these challenges.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Administrative experience with Jira or experience working in any ITSM tool is preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux Administration, Cisco Firewall configuration, VMware Administration is preferred.
- Experience with cybersecurity systems is preferred.
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 11m