Our client, a metal fabricator, located in Fall River, WI, is seeking a 3rd shift Machine operator (Tube Laser/Tube Bender) to work on their production team. If you enjoy learning new equipment, and can take on a challenge, this might be the job for you. This operator must be able to think quickly, make decisions, and have outstanding trouble shooting skills. Apply Today!
- Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm-6:00am
- Pay: $17 - $19/hr., depending on experience, plus a $2.00 shift premium once hired on by the client.
- Perform setups and operations
- Check material thickness for accuracy and load material
- Check parts according to blueprints
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
- Identify and solve machine alignment and cut condition problems
- Troubleshoot minor program errors independently
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety, and continuous improvement
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools
- Demonstrated competency in basic shop math
- Demonstrated blueprint reading capability
- Ability to operate a forklift