- Green Bay, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
- Machine Operator
The QTI Group is looking for a mechanically inclined Machine Operator for our valued client located in Green Bay. Qualified candidates must be willing to work a rotating shift - two weeks on days, two weeks on nights. Machine Operators are responsible for running machines from start to finish to ensure products are being created to specific customer criteria. This is a temp-to-hire position working two weeks on days, 5am-5pm, and two weeks on nights, 5pm-5am, Monday-Thursday. Always enjoy a 4 day work week and 3 day weekend! Pay rate is $16/hr.
Let the Employment Specialists at The QTI Group help you start your career in the printing and converting industry! Apply today!
• Load machines with product
• Oversee production on each machine
• Perform maintenance or repairs as needed
• Record daily log sheets for production
• Complete hourly quality samples
• Minimum of 1-year machine operating experience
• Previous paper converting experience preferred
• Must have at least two years of solid work history
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
• Must be able to lift 10 – 40 lbs. frequently.