- Green Bay, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
The QTI Group is hiring Machine Operators for our valued client in Green Bay. Qualified candidates will be responsible for fast-paced packaging, set up, and operating to ensure the machine is running at its optimum level. This is a Temp to Hire position working 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM on a 2-2-3 schedule. Pay starts at $15/hr. and includes the opportunity to advance to high-level operator roles. Candidates with prior experience with machine setup, changeover, or programming are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Ensure all production materials are available before grade change.
- Set up machines and make necessary changes to ensure quality material is produced.
- Enter variable data in the system; length, weight, count, etc.
- Have a self-motivated, proactive, and positive "can do" attitude.
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English.
- Must have the physical ability to perform manual labor.
- Must have a good safety, performance, and attendance record.
- Must be able to climb, bend, and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to operate forklift or other lift equipment is desired.
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- Must be able to lift to 45 lbs.