- Oconomowoc, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
The QTI Group is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing company in Oconomowoc, WI. The ideal candidate will have experience with troubleshooting and repairing CNC machines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and small tool repairs. CMM knowledge is preferred.
This is a direct hire position on 2nd shift. There is a $2.50 shift premium for 2nd shift, pay is negotiable and based on experience.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance (PM’s) on equipment and facilities as scheduled.
- Interprets maintenance manuals, blueprints, and specifications to determine effective troubleshooting methods with long term solutions and repairs.
- Disassembles, repairs, replaces parts, and reassembles equipment.
- Maintains facility by performing general upkeep and repair operations.
- Maintains heating, cooling, and ventilating systems.
- Runs drops for computer and telephone wiring, as well as piping for basic plumbing.
- Performs basic electrical repairs on equipment.
- Assists with the moving, relocation, and installation of equipment.
- Complete work orders in the assessed time allotted, and verify results are satisfactory.
- Perform groundskeeping duties as needed, including snow removal.
- Follows lockout tagout procedures.
- Update Computerized Maintenance Management System as work is completed.
- Must be able to clearly communicate work activities to the maintenance supervisor.
- Provide professional and informative communications and feedback to work order requestors and those associated with it.
- Two-year technical degree and a minimum of 3 years of industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- The employee is required to perform job functions in physical constraints such as crouch, kneel, reach overhead, lying, work on roof, climb ladder and work from a man-lift
- Use hands and fingers to manipulate a variety of tools
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds routinely
- Ability to lift 31 pounds to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds with assistance occasionally