- Portage, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- 12 Hour Night Rotational
The QTI Group is recruiting for a Contract to Hire Maintenance Technician for a 12-hour night shift. Our client is a well-known and established company in Portage, WI. The pay for this position is $18.67 an hour plus benefits after hire on with the company. This is a great opportunity for an entry level Maintenance Tech to gain more experience as the company provides an extensive training program. If you want to hear more about this opportunity call us at 608-742-7800 for more details or apply online now!
- Repair and maintains machinery and mechanical parts
- Conduct device performance tests
- Set up and operates drill press, grinder, and other metal working tools to make and repair parts
- Light welding (stick and wire-feed)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED or one to three years related experience and/or training
- Ability to follow all maintenance procedures
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work efficiently with others
- Must be comfortable working in a hot environment