Market Intelligence Business Partner
|Direct Hire - Full Time|
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Market Intelligence Business Partner via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Market Intelligence Business Partner. The Market Intelligence Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the strategic objectives of the organization’s product teams through intelligence and market insights. This position ensures insights drive the decision-making process and are also leveraged across the organization for maximum impact. A successful candidate will be future focused, results oriented, and can creatively and strategically problem solve.
- Acquires deep and holistic understanding of the product team’s strategic objectives. Develops and executes complex and holistic intelligence plans to meet the strategic objectives of this functional business unit.
- Conducts all types and aspects of market intelligence, including quantitative, qualitative, primary, secondary, internal, competitive, and predictive to support strategic decisions.
- Integrates and links various sources of insights.
- Develops key metrics to support organizational and departmental strategic goals.
- Presents and communicates intelligence plans and actionable insights that influence strategy and performance to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Tells the story of the data and insights by utilizing visualization tools including PowerPoint, dashboards, and others to aid in understanding.
- Drives reporting improvement by automating where possible, refining metrics, and building new reports.
- Stays current on trends in gathering intelligence to ensure the best framework given strategic objectives, resources, and constraints.
- Able to leverage disparate and deep organizational, industry, and professional intelligence to anticipate threats and opportunities, challenge status quo, and push past ambiguity.
- Influences others, including members of leadership team, in decision-making which impacts the organization’s long-term success.
- Continuously helps to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Market Intelligence team’s intelligence methodologies, processes, deliverables, and metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Market Research or related, required; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience as an intelligence business partner with demonstrated success as a strategic leader. Likely attained with at least five (5) years of direct and related market research and market intelligence experience. Demonstrated effectiveness as a leader of people, likely gained with at least one (1) year of formal people management and development.
- Background in providing intelligence for product development, pricing, lifecycle management, and competitive analysis.
Internal job grade: 192
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.