Marketing Associate Manager
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Marketing Associate Manager via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Marketing Associate Manager to work out of the Madison corporate headquarters. This integral role will work on multiple projects within different product lines in a fast-paced environment and will act as a key contributor to help the team reach its goals.
- Responsible to lead the development and execution of integrated marketing communications strategies and product/initiative-specific campaigns. The vantage will be working with broad product offerings across Divisions or Departments.
- Expected to communicate, manage and monitor activities and to make improvements based on results, feedback, and market data.
- Responsible for enhancing the awareness and positive image of CUNA and its products and services. Strategically manage and leverage the brand in the successful promotion of CUNA's products and services
- Primary point of contact between the marketing team and designated department, division, or product set. Responsible for monitoring and communicating about marketing projects and plans related thereto.
- Responsible to contribute to department operations, including the development of annual marketing budget for designated audiences and product lines to meet the promotional, marketing, and communications goals of the organization. Responsible for monitoring and implementing budget decisions for the purpose of managing and coordinating the department’s marketing resources to meet its annual goals.
- Responsible for collaborating with team members [MM1]on special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Available to work with Marketing Coordinator(s) and Specialist(s) as needed to assist in their Knowledge acquisition and development within the department and organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of experience with marketing plan administration working in a marketing department or agency. To include 2 years developing marketing and communications strategies and implementing successful plans and tools to manage, measure and report progress.
- Experience with brand management and integration with various organization products.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders being their point of contact.
- Manage relationships with external vendors.
- Must have outstanding communications skills and must excel at project management, relationship development, and collaboration.
- Experience with financial products and services is preferred.
- Familiar with marketing tools to include emails, web content.
- Strong Microsoft Office; use of databases to extract required information; attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to travel up to 15 days annually.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 9m