|Direct Hire - Full Time|
National Credit Union Foundation is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
National Credit Union Foundation is excited to announce an opening for a Marketing Coordinator. A successful candidate will have experience with digital marketing and social media, have a collaborative mindset and a positive go-getter attitude, and be passionate about nonprofit work.
- Work with the Communications Senior Manager to create content and execute the distribution of e-newsletters and other email marketing initiatives/campaigns to target audiences that promote Foundation programs, events and resources.
- Manage all Foundation social media channels/accounts to include but not limited to posting, create engaging content, monitor mentions, and utilize digital ads to raise awareness of Foundation programs, events and resources.
- Report to the Communications Senior Manager on email marketing trends including insights and analytics around ways to increase readability, user-experience, target audience engagement, and click rates for marketing efforts that will drive our business forward.
- Assist in updating of content and user-experience for the Foundation’s website so it remains current and relevant.
- Report on website analytics to help the Foundation evaluate content and improve click-rates, site visits, SEO and visibility.
- Analyze trends and metrics around social media content to boost user experience, Foundation awareness and engagement with various audiences.
- Report to Communications Senior Manager on best practices, successes and ideas on how to drive more engagement through our social media content/channels.
- Assist the Communications Senior Manager in the creative process for the development of content for Foundation marketing materials such as brochures, postcards, signage, annual reports, and other direct mail/digital outreach efforts to promote our events, products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of prior experience with digital marketing campaigns required. Must have proficiency in MO suite and analytic systems such as Google Analytics. Previous experience with website and social media content management highly preferred.
- Previous work experience in website content management, CMS and SEO/SEM preferred.
- Ability to work independently with the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- A highly effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Internal job grade: 7m
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.