- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
The QTI Group has exclusively partnered with Stark Company Realtors to recruit for their new Marketing Director. The Marketing Director will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operation including planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies and communications, digital media, social media, and public relations activities. He/she will have a firm grasp of data, data analysis, technology and marketing tools to best support Stark Company Realtors and their company real estate agents. This person will be involved in ensuring strategic and tactical responsibilities are completed with drive, detail, and innovation. This position reports to the Executive Vice President and has one direct report.
- Establish a marketing strategy aligned with the Stark marketing goals and objectives, consistent with Stark Company brand.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with real estate agents to meet the marketing needs of each agent.
- Develop and utilize vendors and tools to create branded marketing collateral and promotional materials for the company and real estate agents. Create special requested brand materials as needed.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Capture and create content utilizing a cohesive Story Brand narrative.
- Anticipate and build capacity and capability to respond to future marketing business needs.
- Make recommendations for company and budgets in support of organizational strategy and objectives and monitor monthly expenses to ensure budgets are being maintained.
- Adhere to the conceptual and stylistic direction for advertising campaigns.
- Oversee company and property website management, including text and image content, search engine optimization and tracking analytics.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities, media, and campaigns and communicates discoveries to Executive Vice President.
- Perform quantitative assessment and optimization of website experience and content through Google Analytics, multivariate testing, A/B testing, and user testing.
- Create processes to ensure the digital capabilities and marketing program target, covert and retain goals and budget commitments are met.
- Oversee advertising assignments and guides communication with staff and agents.
- Manage communication and other activities in order to create and sustain a positive image of the company to the public.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Four-year degree required, degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Three years relevant marketing, presentation and digital marketing experience required.
- Proven success in content creation and strategy, copywriting, graphic design, web design, social media and Story Brand marketing.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools and the ability to interpret data and analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill in collaborating with a variety of people including internal and external company staff and partners.
- Must possess a self-starter mentality with an avid attention to detail creative problem-solving skills and acts with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.