Lead Marketing Specialist
|Direct Hire - Full Time|
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Marketing Lead via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Lead Marketing Specialist. The Lead Marketing Specialist will play an integral part in the management and coordination of department marketing resources and activities while also leading full-cycle marketing strategies. This is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role in a flourishing team!
- Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing communications strategies and product/initiative-specific campaigns.
- Communicate, manage and monitor activities and make improvements based on results, feedback and market data.
- Strategically manage and leverage the brand in the successful promotion of CUNA's products and services.
- Contribute to department operations, including the development of annual marketing budget for designated audiences and product lines to meet the promotional, marketing, and communications goals of the organization.
- Manage and coordinate the department marketing resources to meet its annual goals.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing Communications on special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Journalism required.
- 3+ years of experience with marketing plan administration in a marketing department or agency.
- Developed marketing and communications strategies and implemented successful plans and tools to manage, measure and report progress.
- Experience with brand management and integration with various organization products
- Has managed relationships with stakeholders; acting as their point of contact.
- Manage relationships with external vendors.
Internal job grade: LE
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.