- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Marketing Specialist via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will play an integral part in the development and execution of effective marketing strategies, assist with project development & analyze the effectiveness of each project, and generate lists for target markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join a booming team!
- Coordinate and implement communications, marketing, and advertising plans for internal, league, credit union and member customers that will support established strategic goals.
- Participate in identifying needs, objectives, and target audiences with product managers and communications managers.
- Coordinate and implement design, production, and distribution of print materials for all marketing projects; including planning one’s own workload to achieve and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Provide direction on projects, ensure quality and accuracy of marketing activities with outside ad agency.
- Develop, implement and use effectiveness measures and analysis to capture and record results from each marketing initiative.
- Analyze projects and recommend promotional solutions to product managers for communication projects that are standalone (not part of a larger, strategic campaign.)
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing quality control procedures and standards used in the creation and distribution of CUNA's marketing initiatives.
- Create lists for target markets for direct mail campaigns and emails.
- Generate lists based on criteria provided using different sources such as Wynstar, Brio, NCUA data, Access software, and deduping software.
- Create and maintain informational reports on credit unions and staff within CUs to advise co-workers with making more sophisticated target market choices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Public Relations required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in related role. Prior experience in a marketing department or advertising agency as an assistant account executive, or account coordinator a plus.
- Ability to establish and manage timelines, along with overall project management experience, would be considered advantageous.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced and tight timeline driven department required.
- Understanding of budget, financial concepts and project management helpful.
Internal job grade: KN