Meal Program Coordinator
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Part Time
- First Shift
- Food Service
The QTI Group is seeking a part-time Meal Program Coordinator for a non-profit organization in the UW Campus area. Great opportunity to help the student community with low cost, high quality meals in a hospitable and inviting environment! The Meal Program Coordinator will plan menus, cook, serve and direct volunteers to provide a daily lunch to approximately 100 students during the fall and spring semesters. This DIRECT HIRE position offers a great Monday-Friday schedule for 20 hours/week. Plus, you will have summers off! Pay will be based on experience level.Responsibilities:
- Plan, cook and serve lunch entrees and sides for approximately 100 students. Prepare two smaller meals to be re-heated for evenings and weekend activities.
- Order and keep inventory of foods from Second Harvest of Southern Wisconsin and local food wholesalers.
- Monitor the budget of the meal program.
- Submit weekly menus to the office.
- Maintain safety and sanitation levels required by constituent partners.
- Work with the program director to define roles and oversee the work of volunteers and student staff.
- Maintain the kitchen calendar unless otherwise arranged.
- Prior experience preparing meals in institutional quantities in cafeteria or similar setting.
- Willing to work with Students and volunteers in a welcoming and inclusive ministry setting.
- ServSave Manager Certification Preferred