Member Celebrations & Creative Hub Manager
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Member Celebrations & Creative Hub Manager via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Member Celebrations & Creative Hub Manager to join their dynamic Blended Learning Team. This role is instrumental in overseeing best-in-class products and services for credit unions with an emphasis on member and employee celebrations, financial education solutions, and CUNA Creative Hub. This role can be a remote role or work at CUNA’s Corporate headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Responsible for managing the product life cycle for programs, alliance relationships and products in the marketing, digital marketing, and financial education product portfolio. Responsible for researching, developing, monitoring and evaluating marketing, research and financial education products that credit unions can use to engage with and educate customers/members. Responsible for creating and managing the data strategies, managing the CMS platform as well as member services strategies, including onboarding and account management. Work with the Business Development & Marketing Departments, set direction for marketing strategy and design of applicable promotional campaigns for programs, projects and products.
- Responsible for managing CUNA’s key member celebrations campaigns – International Credit Union Day and Youth Month – as well as other general member celebrations products and promotions. This includes driving the creative strategy of each campaign, as well as managing the creation and inventory of promotional items.
- Procuring, negotiating fees with, scheduling, and coaching high quality freelancers to produce content for financial education and marketing products. Content types may include but are not limited to articles, infographics, videos, podcasts, short courses and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for hiring and management of support staff. Complete annual performance appraisals of direct reports and maintain their ongoing training and development. Provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring for direct reports.
- Managing vendor relationships and acting as a Business System Owner. This includes acting as the liaison for the annual review of contracts, as well as regular and ongoing management of and communication with vendors.
- Responsible for preparing, administering, and projecting 3-year budgets and business plans for each assigned program, project, and product, with overall accountability for product line/s profitability. Responsible for tracking progress toward and meeting projected goals and product profitability. Continually review expenses and make changes as needed to meet or exceed overall budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining expertise in marketing trends, consumer financial education, the financial services industry; then incorporate this expertise into current programming and/or the creation of new programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years credit union (or financial industry) marketing experience
- 5 years project management experience
- 2 years supervision or management experience
- 2 years fiscal/budgetary management experience
- Ability to travel up to 20 days annually
- Must have marketing campaign and/or project management experience.
- Ability to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with associated deadlines required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent public speaking, writing/editing, communication and leadership skills needed.
- Must have the ability to work well with all levels of staff, including assigning and managing duties of co-workers.
- Must produce annual goals/objectives, business plans, and budgets.
- Digital marketing and social media experience and/or working knowledge of the disciplines.
- Creative design experience and/or working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required.
- Solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel.
- Must be adaptable to changing and evolving environments.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 10/10m