Member Experience Advisor
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Member Experience Advisor via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Member Experience Advisor. The Member Experience Advisor will be responsible for phone and email communications, answering questions and responding to problems/complaints, and establishing genuine relationships with members. A successful candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a member service focused role, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Responsible for Member’s experience through all non-face-to-face channels:
- Serve as primary contact for product inquiries and orders, registrations for conferences, eschools, webinars, schools, council meetings, registrations for educational partnerships, council memberships.
- Handle members efficiently through all communication channels, setting an energetic, helpful and friendly tone and being on persona.
- Communicate proactively with members engaging them in all programs and interest groups via in-person, phone out-reach, email communication, chat, etc.
- Establish genuine relations with and advise members in relation to their interests by actively engaging them in needs-based conversation.
- Respond to and handle member’s problems and complaints.
- Obtain and maintain overall knowledge of all CUNA Products, services, conferences, and programs.
- Provide technical support for all areas of the cuna.org website, ranging from password resets/credential requests, troubleshooting errors, assisting users with navigation, reporting inaccurate information, typos, etc. to be corrected, find and provide alternative resources/materials when website resources are unavailable.
- Manages new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Analyze, prototype and help drive the adoption of new features
- Three years in a member experience role or related work experience
- Requires the equivalent of a four-year high school education plus additional post-secondary technical course work, or a one-year certificate program
- Strong member relation skills and customer complaint resolution
- Familiarity with CRM and order entry systems
- Proven ability to proactively interact with members to identify and uncover needs while supporting a strong member/customer service culture
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to problem-solve and work well under stress and "on-the-fly"
- Basic website and database development knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and design software
Internal job grade: JN