Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Member Experience Advisor via The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Member Experience Advisor to join their Strategic Credit Union Relations team. This position is responsible for all non-face-to-face communications received via CUNA's main 800-number and their general email. These inquiries will include entering and placing orders, registering members for conferences and events, providing technical support for all areas of the website, general reception duties, and answering questions. You will also be providing general knowledge about every CUNA product, conference, and program, addressing customer complaints, and all other general inquiries that CUNA may receive.
This position will be considered hybrid with a blend of remote and in-office work at CUNA’s Madison, Wisconsin office for Dane County candidates.
- Responsible for Member’s experience through all non-face-to-face channels.
- Serve as primary contact for product inquiries and orders, registration, and memberships.
- Communicate proactively with members engaging them in all programs and interest groups via in-person, phone outreach, email communication, chat, etc.
- Responsible for member satisfaction in every interaction.
- Establish genuine relations with and advise members in relation to their interests by actively engaging them in needs-based conversation.
- Provide service that exceeds customer expectations by responding to and handling members’ issues and complaints.
- Set a positive example for all others through every interaction.
- Obtain and maintain overall knowledge of all CUNA products, services, conferences, and programs.
- Assist users with account set-up and deactivation.
- Highschool Diploma plus additional post-secondary technical course work, or a one-year certificate program or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- 3+ years of member relations or related work experience.
- Proven ability to proactively interact with members to identify and uncover needs while supporting a strong member/customer service culture.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- CRM, order entry system, multi-line/PBX phone system experience.
- Technical Support and Help Desk experience.
- Basic website and database development knowledge.
- Ability to travel up to 10 days per year.
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: JN