- Belmont, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
- Material Handling
An internationally recognized company in the food industry is looking for new team members in their packaging department for IMMEDIATE start! This is a second shift opportunity with hours of 2:00pm to 10:00pm, with weekend work required. Successful employees will be considered for full time, long term employment with access to benefits within the company! If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply today!
- Weighing food product
- Labeling and packaging product
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Follow technical parameters (temperatures, Dry matter, pH, etc...) and quality programs to ensure the quality and specifications of product are continually met
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to push/pull/lift/flip and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally
- High school diploma/GED is preferred
- Previous employment in a food industry setting
- Be able to stand for entire shift and perform repetitive movements
- Basic math skills are required
- Must be able to reach 78"