- Darlington, WI
- Temporary - Full Time
- Third Shift
- Material Handling
A local producer in the food industry is looking for associates for their brand new packaging department on third shift! This third shift opportunity operates 10:00PM to 6:00AM and is temporary to hire. This is a great position for anyone with packaging experience. If you are interested, apply today!
- Ensures that all cheese is packaged in a manner that follows our company policies, GMP’s, and all local/state/federal laws.
- Follows established company guidelines, standards, and good manufacturing practices while operating machines, equipment, and other tools to produce products
- Packages products accurately, timely, and effectively which includes verifying product count, weight, labeling, and packaging, Places labels on products and film wrap product effectively and accurately to minimize waste
- Verify packages are sealed properly
- Effectively and accurately load cases on pallets
- Sweeps, mops, cleans, sanitizes, and maintains overall cleanliness of work area
- Empties waste containers and replenish supplies when needed
- Maintains and cleans equipment, tools, and work area as needed
- Be able to frequently lift 30 pounds
- Cheese/related industry experience preferred, but not required