- Horicon, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Third Shift
- Material Handling
Steady work is available at an established metal supplier. Customers include several well-known manufacturing companies. Work as part of a team to complete customer orders to get them ready for the warehouse. Base wage of $15.25/hr. Hours are 10pm-6am, Sunday -Thursday with overtime starting at 8pm.
• Package bundles by placing metal strapping around the width and length of the material
• Properly place paper corner protectors neatly to part specifications, to protect the customers’ product
• Use packaging equipment to tighten the metal strapping around bundles
• Check parts to insure correct size was produced
• Locate products that have been completed in a first step process and then package, scale and tag the items for shipment.
• Ability to stand an entire 8-10 hour shift
• Ability to lift 35 - 45 lbs frequently
• Previous production or packaging experience is a plus but client will train
• Must be able to read a tape measurer and caliper