- Belmont, WI
- Temporary - Full Time
- First Shift
- Material Handling
Are you looking for a new Packaging opportunity and want to ensure that you are safe in the work place? Our client is following CDC guidelines by taking daily employee temperatures, requiring all employees to wear face coverings and following social distancing guidelines. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a temp-to-hire opportunity paying $13-15/hr and increased pay when hired on. Give us a call or send us a text at 608-348-8113 to learn more!
- Understand and follow through to assure daily packaging schedule is completed in a cost effective manner.
- Assist Packaging Leader in training new employees for job specific tasks in packaging area.
- Ensure accurate counts and weights on production are recorded.
- Communicate with supervisor and/or peers on customer orders and needs as necessary.
- Assure operator check lists, calibrations, etc. are completed as required.
- Accountable for proper operation and maintenance of equipment (i.e. scale, printer, sealers, crumbler, etc).
- Report any non-compliant, defective, or sub-standard product immediately to Packaging Leader.
- Assist with clean-up and sanitation responsibilities.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent skills by experience.
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand written and oral directions.
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills to calculate production yields, and understand weights and measures.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends.