- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Temporary - Full Time
- Second Shift
- Material Handling
Would you like a 3 day weekend? The QTI Group is recruiting for a picker/packer in Wisconsin Dells. We are looking for an outgoing, positive person with a "can do" attitude. Candidates will be picking in the freezer area of the warehouse. Temperature varies from -4 degrees Fahrenheit, to 70 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the day. This shift works Monday through Thursday nights, starting at 4pm and working until all of the orders are completed. This opportunity has the possibility of contract to hire for the right individual. Pay for this opportunity is $14.00/hour. Get paid weekly while working for QTI.
• Picks customers order from cooler or freezer are for truck loaders. Place finished order in a shipping container, without damage or mistake
• Uses manual dexterity and fine motor skills to retrieve some products for shipment that are much more fragile than others
• Drive mechanical equipment in cold storage area and general warehouse areas.
• Wear a headset for entire shift that advises what product to find and where it is located in the warehouse.
• Ability to work in the area of moving industrial equipment such as fork lifts/riding jack
• Walking most of the shift on concrete floors or rubber mats, searching for and retrieving products for customers. Walk lift, transport, bend repeatedly in cold environment.
• Must become familiar with product locations in warehouse for different products
• Must have the ability to walk, stand and lift products for majority of work shift, able to lift boxes overhead consistently.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in freezer area of warehouse