- De Pere, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
The QTI Group is hiring a Plant Custodian to work for a locally-managed company in the De Pere area. Our client is rapidly growing and looking to bring on talented team players. In this position, candidates will be expected to support the maintenance team with daily cleaning in both the office and production areas. This is a great second shift, Monday-Friday opportunity, with pay starting at $12/hr.
If you take pride in your work, have a strong work ethic plus excellent attendance, connect with our experienced Employment Specialists to apply today!
• Emptying waste baskets and trash containers
• Dusting and wiping down desks and shelves
• Vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing floors
• Washing walls
• Cleaning break rooms, lunch rooms and bathroom areas
• Washing delivery vehicles
• Performing upkeep including snow and gross removal, weeding, shrubbery, etc.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be dependable and have a sense of urgency in completing duties as required
• Previous custodial and light maintenance experience is preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required