- De Pere, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
The QTI Group is hiring a Plant Custodian to work for a locally-managed company in the De Pere area. Our client is rapidly growing and looking to bring on talented team players. In this position, candidates will support the maintenance team with daily cleaning in both the office and production areas. This is a great second shift, Monday-Friday opportunity, with pay starting at $11/hr. Enjoy working in a clean, well-lit, and air-conditioned environment!
If you take pride in your work, have a strong work ethic plus excellent attendance, connect with our experienced Employment Specialists to apply today!
• Emptying wastebaskets and trash containers
• Dusting and wiping down desks and shelves
• Vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing floors
• Washing walls
• Cleaning break rooms, lunchrooms and bathroom areas
• Washing delivery vehicles
• Performing upkeep to include snow and grass removal, weeding, shrubbery, etc.
• Must have at least one year of experience working as a custodian in a plant/manufacturing environment
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds
• Must be dependable and have a sense of urgency in completing duties as required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required