Our client, a leading sheet metal fabricator in the Allenton area is looking for 1st shift Powder Coat Painters. As a painter you will be responsible for operating electrostatic powder coating equipment to apply powder paint to metal products on a conveyorized paint line. You will also assist with the hanging and removing components from the paint conveyor line and the maintenance and cleanup of spray equipment and work area.
- Pay range: $20.87 to $23.63, based on experience
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Determine masking and paint coverage requirements from prints, routings, and work instructions.
- Perform manual color changes, general maintenance, and adjustments on equipment.
- Use Epicor ERP to log into and out of jobs.
- Ability to bend, twist, reach and stand for 8-10 hours.
- Basic math skills
- 6-12 months of industrial painting experience.