- Belmont, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
An internationally recognized company in the food industry is looking for an RSPC Operator to join their Production Team. This is direct hire opportunity with immediate benefit eligibility. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Ensure good communication with other RSPC operators.
- Monitors inventories of milk, cream, starter and all other materials required for production.
- Ensures that production specifications are in line with Company standards and ensures that the loss of fat and protein is minimized (and consistent with the budget). Takes corrective action immediately when necessary.
- Works closely with QA Manager and Laboratory personnel on a wide variet-y of areas including: quality of raw materials, product specifications good manufacturing and sanitation practices.
- Maintain quality product.
- Work closely with quality and food safety team to ensure the quality and specifications of product are continually met.
- Follow the food Safety Management System.
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- At least one year experience (preferred).
- Must be able to stand on cement floor for entire shift.
- Hold a Pasteurization license or have the ability to obtain Pasteurization license within 6 months.