- Belmont, WI
- Contract to Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
An internationally recognized cheese producer is looking to increase production due to high demand. This is a first shift assignment starting at 5:30 AM, with regular weekend work required. Successful employees will be considered for full time, long term employment with access to benefits within the company!
• Move cheese from curing room to curing room to allow the product to age appropriately.
• Turn/flip cheese in curing rooms.
• Work in the extrusion and wedge process.
• Weigh and downgrade cheese accurately.
• Complete all required paperwork.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• Follow technical parameters (temperatures, Dry matter, pH, etc...) and quality programs to ensure the quality and specifications of product are continually met.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to push/pull/lift/flip and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally.
• Be able to stand for entire shift and perform repetitive movements.
• Must be able to reach 78"