- Belmont, WI
- Temporary - Full Time
- Second Shift
The QTI Group is partnering with a nationally recognized company 10 minutes east of Platteville who has immediate production openings! This third shift position requires regular weekend work and pays $14.00 per hour with an extra dollar per hour for work between 11:00am and 7:00pm. This position is a long term temporary opportunity with the possibility of being hired on. If you're interested in this amazing job apply today or give us a call to find out more!
- Focus on customer satisfaction and brand integrity by adhering to and promoting company policies and procedures, including: Health & Safety, GMPs, SSOP and SOPs.
- Safe and efficient set-up, operation and tear down of processing equipment; striving to minimize loss of product.
- Abide by make recipes, target moistures and quality standards for cheeses produced ensuring consistency, quality and safety.
- Adhere to FIFO rotation procedures of product and departmental ingredients. Properly transfer product from/to coolers and staging areas.
- Perform routine quality checks to ensure product meets required specifications (i.e. temperature, moisture, coding/indentification, etc); documenting all verification actions.
- Assist fellow teammates in reaching their full potential by promoting a culture of team work through demonstrating, teaching, reviewing, and providing guidance.
- Operation of C.I.P and C.O.P systems. Sanitize production equipment within the specified guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of demonstrated work experience within the food industry is preferred.
- Ability to work scheduled hours with overtime to be expected. Schedules are determined by production and staffing needs and therefore may vary.
- Reliable, honest, and respectful.
- Maintain good attendance and promptness when reporting to work.
- Ability to multi-task and self-direct/self motivate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully, both verbally and non-verbally.
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which includes, but not limited to: standing/walking on concrete, noise, changing temperatures (hot, wet, cold, and humid), routine bending/stooping/twisting/pushing/pulling, lifting 20-40 lbs., climbing stairs, maneuvering around manufacturing equipment throughout shift.
- Working with sanitation chemicals, wearing personal protective equipment and following approved chemical handling procedures.
- Values that align with the Saputo culture: Efficiency through Simplicity, Family Environment, Ownership and Commitment, Hands on Approach, Passion.